Body Polish - a popular body treatment that exfoliates and hydrates your skin, leaving it smooth and soft. A body polish is primarily a treatment for the skin-- sort of like a facial for the body. This treatment is great for change of seasons, sun exposure, dry and flaky skin. You have the choice of showering to remove granules or having the therapist remove the exfoliant with steamed towels. The treatment concludes with an application of lotion to nourish the skin.
60 minutes - $80
Aromasoul Body Polish - Combine the benefits of exfoliating your skin with a Swedish massage and you have reached heaven. This blissful journey will have you melting away your cares and floating through time without a care in the world. Your session concludes with an application of scented Body Butter leaving your skin baby soft.
90 minutes - $125
Body Wraps are a treatment where you are slathered with a body mask made of algae, seaweed, mud, or clay then wrapped for 20 minutes to keep you warm. Because our product line are raw materials and free from perservatives and additives, you can choose to include a facial application. The product is removed with steamed towels. The body wrap ends with an application of lotion. Our inventory of wraps are described below. Please discuss any Iodine/Seafood Allergies with your therapist.
Body application 75 minutes - $90
Body & Face application 90 minutes - $115
- Bohemian Black Organic Fango - is a high quality natural earth kaolin clay carefully harvested in Western Bohemia. This rare clay is rich not only in minerals, but also in Humic and Fulvic acids; it acts essentially as skin-food, greatly enhancing both the remineralization and detoxification of the skin. Bohemian Black Organic Fango helps to cleanse the pores, lift impurities, and remove excess oils to reveal the healthy glowing skin beneath.
- Rhassoul - is a super fine ancient clay that comes from deep below the Atlas Mountains in Morocco. Although it is difficult to obtain from the deep clay beds, it has been used for centuries by the ancient people of Rome and Egypt. Rhassoul is a highly absorbent clay, particularly rich in minerals such as Silica, Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, Potassium and Sodium. It improves skin clarity, removes dead layers, smooths texture and improves elasticity. It also helps detoxify the skin while it exfoliates gently and is appropriate for all skins types especially sensitive or mature.
- Rose - is a gentle clay, made naturally rosey by the iron oxide content. It is appropriate for all skin types, even sensitive or dry. It is cleansing and exfoliating as well as stimulating to the circulation and excellent for overall skin health.
- Sea Clay - is harvested from ancient sea beds. It is a marine sediment which gives it the mineral-richness and drawing power of a clay plus the skin-nourishment of a seaweed. It has a high content of minerals and helps to draw oils while mineralizing the skin. Please note any seafood allergies.
- Kaolin Clay (white China) - is the mildest of all clays. Derived from granite, Kaolin is a pure, fine clay. It helps stimulate circulation to the skin while gently exfoliating and cleansing it.
- Bladderwrack - is a sea kelp powder rich in iodone, vitamin C and calcium; it remineralizes the skin and detoxifies the body, while also encouraging cellular regeneration. Body wraps promote skin elasticity and increase the density of cellular collagen, which results in younger looking skin. A potent moisturizer, it protects the skin and makes it feel velvety soft. Its anti-inflammatory effect can help provide relief from aches and pains.
- Kombu - This unique Seaweed is packed with skin nurturing vitamins and works to draw out damaging toxins, rejuvenate the body and significantly reduce bloat. Body wrap treatments cause pores to open, releasing toxins and purifying the body while allowing the nutrients from the seaweed to rejuvenate the body. Natural beauty treatments with Kombu promote an overall sense of well-being while making the skin feel incredibly soft, toned and renewed. Also known as Sea Tangle, this sea plant cleanses the skin and helps bring it to a healthy, self-regulating state. The high mineral content actively stimulates and increases circulation.
- Spirulina - grows in tropical regions of the world where the strong sunshine helps this water plant produce a veritable treasure trove of vital nutrients. It was a valuable food source for ancient peoples and with good reason; spirulina is so incredibly rich in nutrients that it produces more nutrients per acre than any other food source on earth. These minerals revitalize our skin, feeding it and replacing key nutrients that are lost through the ravages of age, pollution, and lack of moisture. Masks and body wraps made with Spirulina help to moisturize and tone the skin; it can be soothing to problem or irritated skinand can reduce the pain from arthritis and muscle injuries.